The first day we travelled the length of the island, about 100 kms to Flinders Chase and today we headed north to place called Paul's Place. We have seen Pelicans being fed, Fairy Penquins in their burrows at night, Australian Sea Lions up close on the beach, New Zealand Fur Seals, some "Remarkable Rocks", a cave, fed Kangaroos and Emus (along with a bunch of other animals), held snakes and Koalas, watch a sheep being sheered and walked on some beaches.
I have attached lots of pictures as they "say a thousand words". The video attached was of a juvenile sea line playing with some sponge he found on the beach. He has such as expression you can't help but smile watching him.
Speaking of smiling, or not, I tried the famous Australian "Veggie Mite." Chris snapped a picture of my expression..you guess if I liked it or not.
We are off to Adelaide again tomorrow and then on to Port Douglas on Saturday morning.
Cheers
Ian
![]() |
| Kangaroo Island |

No comments:
Post a Comment