Yesterday, I went golfing. Hard to believe, that I would make time for golf :-) . I went with my sister Margaret, her son and a co-worker of hers. The one and only course in Huatulco was actually pretty good. I had more double bogeys than pars, but it was still good to swing a club again. Our neighbors here at the condo unit lent us their clubs. The round of golf including cart cost about $75.00
My old laptop gave up the ghost last night. The screen flickered a couple of times and then went black. I had it come back to life for a few minutes, but soon went black again. Working with John and Rory back at the office, we already have a replacement unit on order and we will get Yoli (our friend who is meeting us in Buenos Aries) to bring it along when she comes. We still have two computers working, so we won’t go with out. It does mean that pictures will be more limited on the blog, until I get that aspect all sorted out again. (Did this Saturday morning)
We plan to do some more activities next week. On Monday we plan to do a boat tour of several of the bays, with some snorkeling and lunch stop along the way. They even drop a couple of lines and troll for fish as you sightsee. If you catch anything, they will cook it up for you at the end of the day. Another tour operator has small two person dune buggies, that you get to drive as they take you on a back country tour of the region and some remote beaches. We have also heard that it fun to rent a vehicle and drive towards the interior, up into the mountains to one of the coffee plantations. The climate is remarkably different 20 kms inland, where it rains almost everyday.
![]() |
| Huatulco Mexico |
Cheers Ian

No comments:
Post a Comment